🔥CUT DOWN ON YOUR HEATING COSTS THIS COMING WINTER!🔥
Winter is Coming !!!
Are you having trouble looking for something to make your house feel warm during the winter in an efficient and cost-effective way? OUR HEAT POWERED FIREPLACE FAN is an optimal way to use the heat from your stove or wood-burning fireplace!!!
This fan will distribute the heat evenly inside the room efficiently to keep you warm in the bitter winter days. It works by harnessing the heat from the fireplace and does not require any electricity or batteries.
You will love how easy it is to use this fan plus this will save you money on heating costs!
ECO-FRIENDLY -The fan is powered by heat from your fireplace or wood-burning stove, no batteries or electricity required. The hotter the fireplace is, the faster the fan spins.
OVERHEATING PROTECTION - The metal sheet at the bottom of the fan will protect it when the temperature is higher than 644°F (350 C). Anodized aluminum material makes the fan rustproof and corrosion-proof.
QUIET & HIGHLY EFFICIENT- The unique design of the blades makes the fireplace fan work quietly, with higher efficiency. Enjoy warm air in a comfortable environment. No need to install. It is hassle-free. A must-have for heat circulation and distribution for your room.
ENERGY SAVING - Make full use of the heat from your fireplace and move it to your room. Use less wood but enjoy optimum warmth. It also reduces the impact of burning fossil fuel on the environment.
MAINTENANCE-FREE- Just dust it off occasionally, and put some light oil on the blade shaft to keep it spinning smoothly and quietly.
BUILT-IN FIRE-STOKING INDICATOR - Because this fan operates on HEAT, you’ll automatically know it’s time to stoke the fire when the fan slows down! The higher the heat, the faster the blades spin. So when they’re slowing down and you’re not feeling the heat as much as before, it simply is telling you to stoke the fire! What could be easier?
This heat powered stove fireplace fan will give you comfort in the long winter days!!!
Get Yours Now!!! Limited Stocks Only!!!!
Blade number: 4
Start Temperature: 140°F / 60°C
Working Temperature Range: 140°F / 60°C~662°F / 350°C
Material: Anodizing Aluminum
Overall Size: 8.8 x 7.1(Height x Width)
HOW TO INSTALL:
1. Ensure lifting handle is upright before placing on the stove.
2. Please DO NOT place the fan in front of the chimney or near the chimney as the temperature around the chimney pipe is very high and may cause damage to your fan. The optimum position is at the side or back part of the stove top.
3. The stove fan starts automatically and adjusts its speed with the stove temperature. The hotter it is the faster it runs to circulate the warm air throughout the room.
4. The optimum running temperature is 60~370℃(140~698℉). Please monitor.
5. Only use this product with free standing stoves as it is not suitable for inset stove or stoves that have heat insulation designs on the top.